Friday 20 June 2014

From the mouths of babes – Modelling quotes collected by Neon Models



I hate flowers - I paint them because they're cheaper than models and they don't move.
Georgia O'Keeffe

The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates.
Dave Barry

 
So everyone has that problem, models have that problem, too.
Heidi Klum

Models now need to promote themselves, think like businesswomen and diversify their careers by doing other things. Chances are very slim that a mere model will become a household name today.
Tyra Banks

Most of the models have this thing I call slouchy sexy, not only in the way they dress, but in the way carry themselves. I don't think they would look hot in one of my dresses. They are more into A. Wang. Most of my clothes are nerdy sexy.
Chloe Sevigny

Today it is not the classroom nor the classics which are the repositories of models of eloquence, but the ad agencies.
Marshall McLuhan

I'm not photographing the model in the classic sense; the model is playing a part in my photographs. It's more like theater. I always work with models I know, and I let them participate in deciding how to act their part.
Kim Weston

The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.
Karl Lagerfeld

Want to learn more about modelling and how to keep healthy for the camera? Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment